All the websites we build are WordPress, so we provide world-class WordPress website hosting. We use special website servers specially designed to serve WordPress websites. This means your website will be FAST. This is good both for your website visitors and for your Google rankings. Google knows internet surfers are impatient, so they give higher organic rankings to websites that are fast.
We provide one year free hosting for every website we build. After that we charge a very reasonable rate of $15 per month, payable a year at a time.
Ongoing maintenance is not included with the purchase of a new website. And yet websites are very complicated items, with many bits of code interacting with other code all the time. Unless your website is monitored on a regular monthly basis it will almost certainly be hacked, or break. It could be not working even though everything looks fine. If this happens you will be losing business.
Unfortunately we’ve had old clients whose websites stopped working after they discontinued our service. And because they didn’t have anybody checking it they weren’t aware of the problem. One client’s website was broken for 6 months! Who knows how much business he lost? The hosting company didn’t know why. Although you’d think it would be their fault they wouldn’t admit to anything. If you subscribe to our highly efficient Website Maintenance package this problem will never happen to you.
Hackers Love Websites With Old Code
Hackers have computer programs that constantly search the internet for websites that have not been updated, because it means they’ve been built with old code. Old code is much easier to break into. A hacker can give a virus to everyone who visits your website, or shut it down and give you access only if you pay them hundreds of dollars. You may have heard about this on the news. Really, they can do just about anything they want.
Don’t leave yourself open to this kind of unnecessary disaster. The way to avoid it is to take advantage of our inexpensive Website Maintenance package. Normally I don’t like to be so dramatic, but in this case the consequences can be terrible, and it’s completely avoidable.
Please understand that we cannot be responsible for the ongoing functioning of your website if you haven’t purchased our Website Maintenance Package. It will be some of the best money you’ll ever spend. Think of Website Maintenance as inexpensive insurance to make sure your money-making website is always working.
Ensure the Safety of your Website
We highly recommend our Website Maintenance package for only $99 per month per website. For that price we do all this TWICE every month:
- Ensure the code of your WordPress website theme and plugins are updated to the latest versions to ensure hackers cannot get in.
- Ensure the theme and plugins updates haven’t caused any problems. Sometimes when the different code for all the plugins are updated it causes conflicts with each other that causes some functions on the website to break.
- Check every link on your website to ensure none are broken. And we fix or unlink the broken ones. Having links on your website that take your website visitors to a “404 Page Not Found” is upsetting for them, and Google doesn’t like it.
- Check every contact form on your website.
- Ensure there is always a current backup of your website, so if anything does go wrong it can be fixed within a few days without rebuilding the entire website.
To contact us use the short form on this page.